Welcome to the new website of Jerome Track & Field!
Please check this site for most questions you may have regarding the team.
If you don't find the answer to your question, please contact the coaches (see main tab, far right) or the Boosters (bottom right-hand column).
- Team Schedule (automatically adds events to your smartphone calendar)
- Head Coaches' Team text alerts (via Remind, Twitter, or Schoology) for the latest updates
To learn how, click here for HOW TO... page on this website.
3/31 Wildcat Premier Invitational Results
4/5 Home v. Pickerington Central and Hilliard Darby Results
4/6 Panther Invitational Results
4/10 @Olentangy Liberty Dual Results
4/14 Dublin Joe Lenge Classic Results
4/20 Freedom Relays Results
4/23 @Reynoldsburg Quad Results
4/27 Marion Night Invitational Results
Booster Dues and Pay-to-Play ARE NOT THE SAME
BOOSTER DUES go directly to the team!
Please support the team by paying Booster Dues - without your support, the following would not be possible:
- New uniforms
- Team activities (Smoothie Night, Pasta Dinner, Year-end Celebration, awards, senior gifts, etc.)
- Training & track meet equipment
- Team T-shirts
- and much more...
Booster Dues are paid:
- by check, payable to Dublin Jerome Track Boosters, and given to head coach; OR
- by credit card in the Team Store on this website
Pay-to-Play go to the school district:
- to offset the expenses of all athletic programs (e.g., coaches, facilities...)
- Pay-to-Play fee is paid via EZ-Pay
Athletes needing to register on this site:
Please register on this website if you're on the team. We don't want you to miss out on anything the boosters does for athletes. 197 does not include the following athletes.
Celtic Track & Field Fundraiser!
Team Members and Parents
We are in desperate need of additional new uniforms as our team grows bigger and bigger each year, we also need a new pole vault pit/mat, storage options for field equipment, and equipment to facilitate running our own invitational.
This year, meeting your fundraising goal is VERY important - thank you for committing to do your part!
Each athlete has the goal of selling just 10 tickets!
Click here for Fundraising Instructions